KMAF Artist Fee: May 28
Your fee includes the following:
- Artists retain 100% of sales
- All applications are free to submit
- 10×10 square foot space provided and pop up tent will be setup upon arrival
- Volunteers to help monitor and set up if needed
- Listing on the KMAF website with artist image, statement and website
- 9000 colour catalogues produced and distributed throughout the city
- Relations with the press and media tours
NOTE: If selecting multiple dates please add them to cart one at a time. If a date is sold out please check other dates.
20 in stock
Kensington Market Art Fair (KMAF) is a curated outdoor art fair focusing on original two and three-dimensional artwork and prints. The KMAF has seen a huge success in attendance and sales in 2016 and we hope you will join us for our fourth year!
KMAF takes place the last Sunday of the month in partnership with the Kensington Market BIA and Pedestrian Sundays (PSK), which bring in attendance of 15-20,000 people at every event.
The KMAF is expanding to incorporate a second exhibition space on the existing site at 77 Nassau Street. This allows us to bring in artists working in ceramics, fiber art, glass, jewelry, and metal arts along with painting, drawing, sculpture, and photography!
More information about KMAF can be found here.