The Kensington Market Art Fair (KMAF) is celebrating our fifth year anniversary as a curated outdoor art fair focusing on original artwork including ceramics, fiber art, glass, jewelry, and metal arts along with painting, drawing, sculpture, and photography! The KMAF has seen a huge success in attendance and sales and we hope you will join us for our third year!
KMAF takes place the last Sunday of the month in partnership with the Kensington Market BIA and Pedestrian Sundays (PSK), which bring in attendance of 15-20,000 people at every event.
Add your name to the long list of artists who have made Kensington Market the hub of creativity both locally and internationally!
Submission Deadline: Friday, April 6, 2018 at 5pm
Kensington Market Art Fair will provide the following to the selected artists:
- Artists retain 100% of sales
- All applications are free to submit
- 10×10 square foot space provided and pop up tent will be setup upon arrival
- Volunteers to help monitor and set up if needed
- Listing on the KMAF website with artist image, statement and website
- Printed colour catalogues produced and distributed throughout the city
- Relations with the press and media tours
- KMAF is open to artists in all levels of their career
- Applications available at here
- Accepted Artists will be contacted by April 13th, 2018
PARTICIPATION FEES & GUIDELINES:
Artist must provide their own walls and hanging devices:
- $175 + HST per Sunday (including a white 10x10ft pop up tent set up prior to your arrival). All fees are payable through the Keep6 Shop.
- $25 + HST fee for priority location reservations (Optional)
APRIL 6, 2018, 5pm: Artist Submission Deadline
APRIL 13, 2018: Accepted artist Notified via email
APRIL 30, 2018: Booth payments are due