Kensington Market Art Fair (KMAF) is a curated outdoor art fair focusing on original two and three-dimensional artwork and prints. The KMAF has seen a huge success in attendance and sales in 2016 and we hope you will join us for our fourth year!
KMAF takes place the last Sunday of the month in partnership with the Kensington Market BIA and Pedestrian Sundays (PSK), which bring in attendance of 15-20,000 people at every event.
The KMAF is expanding to incorporate a second exhibition space on the existing site at 77 Nassau Street. This allows us to bring in artists working in ceramics, fiber art, glass, jewelry, and metal arts along with painting, drawing, sculpture, and photography!
Add your name to the long list of artists who have made Kensington Market the hub of creativity both locally and internationally! Artist Applications now open.
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 7, 2017 at 6pm
Kensington Market Art Fair will provide the following to the selected artists:
- Artists retain 100% of sales
- All applications are free to submit
- 10×10 square foot space provided and pop up tent will be setup upon arrival
- Volunteers to help monitor and set up if needed
- Listing on the KMAF website with artist image, statement and website
- 9000 colour catalogues produced and distributed throughout the city
- Relations with the press and media tours
- KMAF is open to artists in all levels of their career
- Applications available at here
- Accepted Artists will be contacted by April 14th, 2017
- Accepted artists will be provided a 10×10 ft. booth space with tent.
- All applicants will be reviewed by 3 professionals in the arts.
PARTICIPATION FEES & GUIDELINES:
Artist must provide their own walls and hanging devices. $150 +HST per Sunday (including a white 10x10ft pop up tent set up prior to your arrival). All fees are payable through the Keep6 Shop.
APRIL 28, 2017: Booth payments are due