Presented By KMAF and Brock Shepherd
Submission Deadline: Friday September 29, 6pm at 6pm
It’s almost that time of year! A time of holiday celebrations and finding the perfect gift!
Kensington Market Craft Fair is now accepting submissions from visual artists, craftspeople and designer/makers who wish to in a new craft fair experience at the St. Stephen-In-The-Fields Church taking place on November 25th and December 2nd, 2017.Kensington Market Craft Fair (KMCF) is a curated indoor art & craft fair focusing unique products including hand-crafted ceramics, jewelry, furniture, painting, drawing, print, sculpture, and photography, clothing and accessories.
Artists, craftspeople and designer/makers have the opportunity to utilize a half or full table provided by KMCF. with consideration to diversity of medium and quality of work being sold. Artists are invited to participate in ONE OR BOTH of the market dates.
Co-curated by Brock Shepherd and the Kensington Market Art Fair (KMAF). Add your name to the long list of artists who have made Kensington Market the hub of creativity both locally and internationally!
Saturday November 25, 12-7pm
Saturday December 2, 12-7pm
St. Stephen-In-The-Fields Church
103 Bellevue Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2N8
Benefits to artists:
- Artists retain 100% of sales
- All applications are free to submit
- Half or full table options, folding chairs will be provided
- Volunteers to help monitor and set up if needed
- Listing on the KMCF website with artist image, statement and website
- Relations with the press and media tours
- KMCF is open to artists/artisans/vendors in all levels of their career
- Applications available at www.keep6.ca/kmcf
- Accepted Artists will be contacted by October 6, 2017
- Half Table Option (3x4ft): $50 + HST per Saturday
- Half Table Option (3x8ft): $100 + HST per Saturday
- All additional display materials shall be provided by the participant
1. 2017 Kensington Market Craft Fair Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ofJ3Ys5y8l3pJMXq2
2. Documentation of Work: Submit a minimum of 3 images and no more than 6 images of recent work (72 dpi, less than 1MB) that are representative of the work you will be exhibiting in the show. Please note that submitted images will be used for the purposes of event promotion and/or media. Email submission of JPEG Images to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETED SUBMISSIONS – Deadline: September 29, 2017 at 6pm
Email: email@example.com (Subject: KM Craft Market Submission)